An immersive experience based on the Jurassic World franchise makes its Georgia debut
ATLANTA (May 26, 2023) – Jurassic World: The Exhibition, over 22 thousand-square-foot family-friendly immersive experience, is making its East Coast debut for a limited engagement at Pullman Yards in Atlanta. The Exhibition is open to visitors starting on Friday, May 26, 2023 at 10 am ET, just in time for Memorial Day weekend.
Based on one of the biggest blockbusters in cinema history, Jurassic World: The Exhibition is a thrilling interactive experience featuring realistic dinosaurs, cutting-edge technology and richly themed prehistoric environments that are sure to capture the imaginations of fans of every age.
Jurassic World: The Exhibition allows guests to walk through the iconic Jurassic World gates, meet Velociraptors, stand under a towering Brachiosaurus, and encounter the most fearsome dinosaur of all, the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex. Visitors can even interact with “Bumpy” from the popular animated series Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous is produced by Universal, DreamWorks Animation and Amblin Entertainment with five seasons now streaming on Netflix.
This must-see event has been created by NEON, a global leader in immersive and epic experiences, and Fever produced in conjunction with Universal Live Entertainment, a division of Universal Destinations & Experiences, and Round Room Live.
“We are delighted to bring this awe-inspiring experience to Atlanta for the first time.” said Ron Tan, Executive Chairman & Group CEO of NEON Global. “The overwhelming fan turnout in Toronto, London and other cities around the world is a testament to the excitement and fulfilment that surrounds this exhibition and the one-of-a-kind experience that it brings to life.”
Universal Destination & Experiences President of Global Business Development, Michael Silver said, “Jurassic World: The Exhibition is the perfect adventure for fans of all ages to experience the Jurassic World franchise in a new and unique way. There is something new to discover and take away with every visit.”
Jurassic World: The Exhibition has become a global success with nearly five million visitors since its initial launch in Melbourne, Australia. It has opened its gates to excited fans in regions around the world including the United States, Europe and Asia.
Some of the elements on the immersive journey that await visitors include:
– The Ferry: The journey begins aboard a ferry and a walk through of the iconic “Jurassic World” gates.
– Land of the Giants: Guests will then walk under a towering Brachiosaurus that is part of the gigantic sauropod dinosaur family, the largest creatures to ever walk the earth.
– Creation Lab: The Creation Lab is where guests can learn more about coprolites and the various species of dinosaurs that live at Jurassic World.
– The Raptor Paddock: Guests can walk up to the Raptor’s paddock, but don’t get too close! These creatures have sharp serrated teeth and sharp-clawed hands and feet. Their large, recurved claw is used for slashing and pinning prey.
– Gyrosphere Valley: This is the perfect place to take a picture with a baby dinosaur. Continue the journey through this picturesque valley to enjoy a life-sized gyrosphere.
– Feeding Time: The highly intelligent Indominus rex is one of the most formidable creatures in the park. Visitors can watch as she is fed her daily meal.
– T. rex Kingdom: A high voltage fence is the only thing that separates visitors from the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex.
Jurassic World: The Exhibition will be in Atlanta for a limited engagement Pullman Yards, located at 225 Rogers St NE, Atlanta, GA 30317. Timed-entry tickets are required and are available at jurassicworldexhibition.com.
Admission to Jurassic World: The Exhibition starts at $21.99 for children (ages three and up) and $29.99 for adults (ages 16 and up). Family and group tickets are also available as well as special pricing for senior citizens and students. Children under two years of age are admitted free with accompanying parent or guardian.